Here goes… my week NOT on Instagram! It started all with Sinterklaas (Saint Nicholas)… We had put some milk and cookies for the Saint and 3 little shoes were lined up with carrots and sugar for his horse. Next day, the littles all got what they asked for – of course – cause they had been good! Read more about the story behind the pictures below. All kidsclothes are from Pepatino.
1) we set everything up for Sinterklaas.
4) Jerome and Lilou have played with their Play-doh all day every day since they got in from Saint Nicholas! They made tiny cakes for each other, yum!
5) & 6) Jerome became sick real soon after Saint Nicholas, so he had to stay home. Poor little man was so sad and feeling miserable, so he could play on the Ipad as much as he wanted… almost. We just have Netflix installed on our devices, so he was happy!! You can find his cool Emile et Ida sweater here. And his leggings are from Krijtwit.
7) Remi enjoyed the wooden Ikea train! He’s wearing a tee from Dis Une Couleur at Pepatino.
8) I had a lot of schoolwork this week… and I mean A LOT!
9) We went to the presentation of the pre-spring collection of Sessùn in Brussels with Mwordmag. It was amazing and we had a blast! How about those beautiful flower crowns?!
10) Remi is such a cuddly little cookie, and we LOVE his open mouth kisses, ha!
11) Lilou waiting outside to go to the cinema with her auntie and her niece. She adores spending time with them, she was so excited that she had to wait outside-the girl knows what she wants! Luckily she had this fab beanie to stay warm!